I am a registered Psychologist with the Australian Psychological Society. I have worked as a Psychologist for over 40 years, 30 years in private practice and 10 years in government services.
About Robyn Taylor
My experience encompasses working with Pre-School Children, Primary aged Children, Adolescents, Adults, Couples and Families in the following areas:
- Educational – Learning Problems
- Educational – Gifted and Talented
- Vocational Assessments and Career Advice
- Emotional and Behavioural problems
- Child, Adolescent and Family problems
- Developmental Disabilities
I am a mother of 2 children and a grandmother. My professional training coupled with my own experiential learning has allowed me to optimise the use of specific strategies and therapies, which have been proven to be the most affective in the treatment of the above mentioned areas.
In my 40years of experience I have worked in the following facilities:
- Mt Druit Poly Clinic – Community Psychologist for Developmental Disabilities
- Blacktown Community Health Center – Child and Family Health Team
- Cumberland Hospital (Placement) – Admission Ward (Psychiatric Adult Patients)
- Cumberland Hospital (Placement) – Drug and Alcohol
- Hornsby Hospital – Adolescent Unit
- Hornsby Community Health Center – Child and Family
- Royal Ryde Rehabilitation Center (Placement) – Car Accident Patients ; Neurological Assessments
Private Practice in South Strathfield for all of the above mentioned areas on this website.